The Thought that defines the method 3D Audio Effect
Inspiration was born from my research on harmonics and sound perspective.
According to classical theory, so far correctly adopted, the low frequencies emitted by the Woofer tend to spread in all directions, while the High Frequencies are propagated mainly in the Axial Direction. This explains in part, the reason why the Tweeter is usually placed towards the ear of the listener in sitting position.
Looking at the frequency extensions of musical instruments represented in this Harmonics design you will notice that Midrange and Tweeter are speakers that mostly carrying the Harmonic Frequencies, which means the Timbric and Details of each musical instrument and Timbric of Human Voice.
How to reach the purpose
To obtain therefore, the 3D Audio Effect, it is desirable by these speakers, a wide spread of the sound. How to solve this problem? The main obstacle lies in directivity of Medium and High frequencies. We must somehow break it. A logical way to achieve this opening sound, is to increase the emission points of Midrange and Tweeter. This would mean upsetting the traditional geometric theory. In any case, with this new geometry, we attain other goals needed to complete this thought:
- Not the low frequencies will wrap the medium and high frequencies, but the opposite.
- The balanced presence of harmonics for a detailed and natural timbric.
- The achievement of the right sound perspective.
- A remarkable and airy spaciousness of the sound.
- Achieving the correct sound fullness in song and voice.